Monday, December 31, 2007

Year End Wrap Up 2007

My usual end-of-the-year wrap up. I really can't believe I finished so few shawls as I did nine in 2006! There are so many I want to do, I have to really get going in 2008. Anyway, I hope everyone had a good year and I hope next year is better!

SOCKS
Munchkin Socks #2
Munchkin Socks #1
Sonatina Stansfield Socks
Wild Austermann Socks
Apple Laine Blueberry Oriel Socks
Foxy Lady Rib Socks
Spanish Moss Baby Cable Rib Socks

SHAWLS
Cap Shawl
Purple Diamond Stole
Hidcote Garden Shawl

Sweaters/Tanks/Skirts
Sahara
Bonsai Tunic
Regia Silk Skirt
Shapely Tank
Snowman vest #2 (no picture)

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger knitmd said...

A nice variety of knitted items for the year!

May you have a happy New Year, full of health, love, friendship and fiber!

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But Hidcote and the Cap Shawl were both LARGE projects!

10:05 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

It's an impressive list!! Happy New Year to you!!

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great list of things! I'm not even making a list this year as I'm afraid it would only depress me.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Dorothy said...

I too am a little afraid of making a list because I think I was a lot better at starting things than finishing them this year. Yours is a fine list indeed! Happy New Year to you.

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! You did manage to get a lot done, actually, and a lot of variety!

1:42 PM  
Blogger Opal said...

Happy New Year, Alison! I'm so glad we've become friends. I hope we can continue our friendship in the year to come.

As for your list, it's very impressive despite your disparaging opinion. Like Jan said, Hidcote and the Cap Shawl are very large shawls.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

3 big shawls, 2 of which I've seen bring many knitters to their knees. I say you've done very well!

Happy New Year!

1:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I still think the list is impressive- I had no real lace projects this past year- but I did get two afghans done!

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The shawl quantity may have been small this year, but the quality was extreme! ;-) I think that Cap Shawl alone counts as three or four lesser shawls.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home