Thursday, December 27, 2007

As Promised

As promised, pictures of the smaller munchkin socks.

I know they look remarkably similar to the first pair, but if you look closely you can see that these have less pattern in the cuff (in other words, they're a wee bit shorter). I'm lazy, so if you want to see the specs, they are pretty much the same as the first pair (which is in the aforementioned link).

I also have some socks started for the husband:

That's Trekking in dark greys. It's going pretty quick, so he might have a pair for the new year. And he totally deserves it. Even without my Christmas present. Which I can't show you because I don't have it yet, might not have it for a couple of months or so yet, but trust me when I tell you, it's really good and will be worth the wait.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Munchkin socks are always cute!

Oh, what a tease! The suspense, the suspense...

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH those are very nice socks. Love the colors for your husband's socks. PErfect guy colors and pattern.

4:09 PM  
Blogger Opal said...

What cute Munchkin socks! I love them. I love the husband socks too. Gorgeous greys.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Romi said...

OMG! Those are totally adorable!!!

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home