Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I know I've been lost again, but wanted to pop in to say Merry Christmas to all who celebrate, so Merry Christmas!

I will have something to show later in the week, believe it or not. I finished the second pair of munchkin socks and as soon as I can rip them off the munchkin's feet bribe the munchkin to take them off, I'll get a picture. I also started a pair of socks for my husband in dark greys. If it wasn't Trekking, I think the grey would drive me crazy out of boredom. I'll get him addicted to handmade socks, then I'll work on the color choices.

I also finally picked Frost Flowers and Leaves back up for a couple of rounds this weekend. It's got a ways to go, so I probably won't show it too many times.

I've got some blog reading to catch up on; hopefully I'll get to that soon and try to keep up better.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to all. We've already watched "Frosty the Snowman", "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer", It's a Wonderful Life this year and we still have A Christmas Carol (Patrick Stewart's version), The Grinch Stole Christmas (the cartoon version), and no Christmas would be complete without National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

7 Comments:

Blogger JessaLu said...

Merry Christmas to you, too! :o)

8:55 AM  
Blogger Dorothy said...

Merry Christmas to you too! We're big fans of the George C. Scott version of Christmas Carol. Hope you have a wonderful time with you family - and Happy New Year too.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Debi said...

Merry Christmas to you and your Alison!

4:24 PM  
Blogger Opal said...

Mele Kalikimaka to you and yours, Alison!

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Alison, to you and yours!

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so behind myself in reading blogs and commenting and just life. Can't wait to see what you have to show us.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Jenny Raye said...

We've watched all of them--except Frosty, and the Jim Carrey version of The Grinch.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home