Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Year-End Wrap Up 2008

I guess my year was a fairly productive one. Not so many socks this year, only two pair for myself. I did finish an albatross that had been hanging around for a couple of years. I love my Hex Coat now that it's finished, but it will be a while before I do that much moss or seed stitch again. I also finished only 4 shawls this year, two really small, but 2 were pretty much the biggest I've done. I also got a new toy and I hope to have lots of lovely projects to show in 2009. Here's the grand total:

SOCKS
Husband Socks
Husband Socks, pair 2
Trekking Socks
Upstream Socks

SHAWLS
Frost Magickal Earth
Frost Flowers and Leaves If you happen to see that I list the size as 70 X 70, I don't know how I came up with that figure because it is very incorrect. It's more like 55" square.
Pink and Blue Swallowtail Shawls

Sweaters
Hex Coat

Misc
Mini Relic Purse

Weaving
Sampler Towels
Weaving Sampler

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd say it's a lot! Certainly more than I completed this year.

And your usual beautiful stuff, too!

Love your blog!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Dorothy said...

You've been very productive! I'll be looking forward to all kinds of goodies from you in the new year.

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Magickal Earth alone... It's so gobsmackingly wondrous.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Opal said...

those two shawls are an amazing accomplishment unto themselves! way to go! can't wait to see what you create in 2009.

4:37 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Only four shawls, she says! That's a respectable list. :)

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home