Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Relic Purse

I was actually hoping to have this finished last week and posted and even finish another one, but I got some sort of nasty flu all last week. So I finally sewed the bottom and made the little tassels and drawstring.

It's a cute little purse and I'm working on another design in green and white. It's a nice, small project for practicing Fair Isle. My technique on this one was still a bit tight, but my tension on the new one seems much better.

I might also have a couple (or more) new projects in the works. Show them soon!

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

It is cute! Hope you're feeling much better now.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Hoc Age said...

The purse is darling.

1:05 PM  
Blogger Deenz said...

Looks good to me, tension-wise! You might even be able to block that out a bit, if you want. :-)

1:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cute!

2:20 PM  
Blogger Octopus Knits said...

Very cute! Looks good to me : )

7:25 PM  
Blogger Opal said...

I love it! I think you did a great job on it. :-)

10:18 AM  
Blogger Debi said...

Now this is FI even I could get into! So cute!

Hope you're feeling better hunny!

6:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, it's cute! It reminds me a lot of that monochromatic embroidery... what's it called? Redwork, I think. Anyway, it's adorable. And you know, it's harder to do stranded knitting across a small circumference than a large one. So you get extra points for that. :-)

11:14 AM  
Blogger LaurieM said...

Such a cute little purse! Very nice.

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is old-school beautiful. Reminds me of Vogue knitting, kind of--the kind I thought I'd never be able to do.

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool!

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home