Friday, December 05, 2008

I need purple

The maker of this silly quiz has obviously never seen my closet or my yarn/fiber stash:




You Need Some Purple in Your Life



Purple will make you feel ambitious, independent, and creative.

And with a little purple, you will project an aura of individuality.

If you want more extravagance, you've got to get a little purple in your life!



For extra punch: Combine purple with green or orange



The downside of purple: It can evoke sad feelings



The consequences of more purple in your life:



You will feel an increase in your artistic abilities

You will find balance in the most chaotic parts of your life

You will feel calm and will be hard to disturb

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny! Really funny! I think you're already there on all counts! (except maybe the extravagance!)

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha!!! If you send me your address I'll send you some yummy lilac/purple Posh yarn that has annoyed me. ;)

5:10 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hmm. I, too, apparently need purple in my life. Um. I'm in the same boat as you! Hee hee.

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home