Monday, November 24, 2008

I had planned...

Well, I had planned to finish plying some lovely yarn that I've been spinning for a while. I had planned to finish it up yesterday and give it a nice bath and then I had planned on having some lovely pictures of it to show off this morning. I had also planned on getting some more weaving done, maybe even some more of Magickal Earth. But things don't always work out that way. I spent most of yesterday morning in a migraine-induced stupor. My usual remedies didn't seem to be remedying anything. I was mostly okay as long as I remained completely and totally still. Finally, around suppertime my migraine let up only to give way to a stomach bug for me and one of my daughters. Ugh. We're feeling much better this morning.

So, I only really have a lousy weaving picture to show. I have a small Ott lamp downstairs, but I really need to get a bigger one to use for my weaving and picture taking.


Hopefully later in the week I'll have the pretty yarn all finished (at least one skein, I still have tons of the stuff to spin).

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Opal said...

i'm so sorry to hear about your migraine! i'm glad to hear you've chased it away. i love that color you used for you weaving piece. is that zephyr sage?

12:18 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Ugh - sorry to hear about the migraine and tummy bug. Having ANYTHING to post about after that is a win. :)

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home