Monday, October 20, 2008

Socks and stuff!

My posting has become so erratic that I've considered abandoning the blog altogether. I just can't bring myself to do it though. I've made such good friends through it that I just can't do it yet. So, meanwhile, I'll keep posting erratically and maybe try and post more often again.

I finished my Trekking/Cat Bordhi socks:


Pattern: Master Upstream from New Pathways
Needle size: 0s
Yarn: Trekking 05

I also started some new socks in the Ocean Toes pattern (same book) in STR, Romancing the Stone is the colorway, I think:


I also may have ordered a really big item that I've been wanting for quite a while. Anyone want to guess what it might be? Oh, all right, I won't make you wait the eight weeks to see what it is. It's a weaving loom. I've finally ordered it.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noooo, don't leave us!

I like the newest socks, and the glimpse of the ones on the needles. If you don't post them completed here, I won't see them at guild (I'm assuming they'd be done by the next meeting).

What sort of loom -- big floor loom, small floor loom like Dave Daniels at The Weaving Studio, or table loom?

10:42 AM  
Blogger Opal said...

Don't gooooooooooooooo!!! :-o

(Love the socks. Can't wait for the loom to get there.)

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really missed the blogging when I gave it up altogether. When I started back up a few months ago, I did it on the condition that I wouldn't put pressure on myself to post once a day, or even once a month. That I posted when I felt like I could and about what I wanted. That way I can enjoy the blogging, but on my terms that don't make me feel guilty.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I'm glad you're hanging in there with the blogging. Infrequent posting is ok. :D

Pretty socks! And congrats on the loom!

8:30 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

boy do I hear you on that point....the thrill is gone but I can't let go cause my blog has given me so much....so I'll blog when I'm moved to I suppose. Bloggig without guilt, right? :)

Nice to hear from you Alison!

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home