Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Swallowtails


One of the MANY things I'm working on is two swallowtails in Knit Picks Shadow, one in pink and one in "mermaid", for my girls. I'm working on one for a little bit, then the other. That way, I won't finish one and then have a whole other one to do. I'm done on the blue one with the budding lace and just about done on the pink one.

I'm still working on the Magickal Earth Shawl edging here and there, but I've also been working on one of the those Waldorf-inspired dolls from Magic Cabin. (I'll show that later.)

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Sounds like a good way to get them done!

9:15 AM  
Blogger Romi said...

Perfect! I always make the mistake of working on one kid thing at a time. I like your method better. :)

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh boy, that's a lot of budding lace!... But hey, you'll be an expert at nupps after finishing up this pair of shawls. ;-)

I want to do this one again too. I gave mine away, and I miss it!

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She blogs! I was thinking about you this morning, and how I hadn't seen anything lately.

Glad to know things are moving along. I like the colors of your swallowtails.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Octopus Knits said...

What a smart idea :) Have fun with all your WIPs!

5:23 PM  
Blogger Opal said...

they're both so beautiful! it's great to see a post from you. i've been thinking about since 'the closer' new season is coming up soon!

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the girls in their shawls!

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I really like that teal color. :o)

9:33 AM  
Blogger Knittymama said...

Those are so pretty!

I wish I had gotten father on mine before I put it away. Now I'm afraid of pulling it out and figuring out where on earth I am in the pattern.

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home