Friday, September 05, 2008

Socks!

I've emerged from hexagon hell (yes, hexagons are a pain in the bum when you have done a dozen of them, but I only have four! left now) to finish a pair of socks.

Specs:
Pattern: regular old stockinette
Needles: 0s
Yarn: Trekking (I'm afraid I don't remember the colorway right off, but it's black with some subtle colors throughout)

And I've begun a new pair, also in Trekking, color 05 this time:

I'm using Cat Bordhi's Master Upstream Pattern and I just love this colorway.

I may have joined a sock club from Neighborhood Fiber Co. I loved the fiber I bought from Karida so much that I had to join. I'm looking forward to my first shipment in October.

Hex Coat pictures hopefully will be up on Monday, just in time for my monthly guild meeting. Only four more hexagons to go, just in time for fall.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Oh, I haven't seen that blackish Trekking colorway before - your socks look great! Good luck on finishing the coat. :)

9:45 AM  
Blogger Opal said...

That fiber club sounds like fun. I joined the Spunky Eclectic club and so far I haven't been too disappointed. I really enjoy getting that extra goody in the mail too. :)

Lovely socks!

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home