Sunday, July 16, 2006

Purple Cashmere Scarf


A picture of my purple cashmere Trellis Scarf. It's really coming along very well. It's so soft! And so difficult to really show in a picture as the purples are so muted and subtle.

I'm still liking the Knitpicks needles. I'm using the size 5 needles and the tips slip fairly easily into the K7 together. I love the tips for lace!

And this is a nice flower for Project Spectrum. It's called a snail vine and was blooming yesterday morning. Speaking of blooming plants, remember my blooming snake plant? Well, the funny thing is that some people have these plants for years without ever having one bloom. So I was surprised when one of the two on our stair landing bloomed back in May. Now, the other one is getting ready to bloom. How weird is that? I'll post picts of it when it finally blooms, but isn't it cool?

3 Comments:

Blogger Jinann said...

I LOVE the scarf! (I'm quite partial to purple). I'm sure the cashmere feels WONDERFUL!!!!!

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trellis is beautiful. I'm really enjoying my needles too, more then I thought I would. Glad I made the investment.

2:43 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Your purple trellis is lovely!!

Ack, I know I'm going to end up purchasing those darn needles...

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home