Thursday, June 22, 2006

More new yarn

Here's the rest of my stuff from the Knitter. More of that wonderfully soft Austerman Step yarn:


And more Trekking, of course:

The one on the right looks quite blue, doesn't it? It is actually much more purple with very little denim blue. Closer to the smaller picture.


My Waterfall Rib Trekkings are just about done. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to show you. Maybe we'll even make it on another hike for the unveiling. (Although with this heat, I'm not so sure about that.) They are turning out gorgeous! Now I'm not sure which yarn I'll use next. Maybe the blue Austermann for Project Spectrum and save the lovely CTH and the purple Trekking for next month. So many lovely yarns to choose from!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow what a difference between the two pictures, it's like it's not even the same yarn.

A good example why you should never trust your monitor or even camera for that matter to show proper color.

11:14 AM  
Blogger Pugknits said...

hoho....i can only imagine (the stash)!*teasing*

11:39 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Such decisions!! Of course, if it was me, I'd still be knitting the purple in July, so I'd start with that one! What color number is that purpley Trekking?

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are great yarns! I just *love* The Knitter! :-)

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home