Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Waterfall Rib Socks

My new socks:

I'm doing them in Trekking color 106. (Wouldn't this color make an adorable baby sweater?) They even have a bit of blue in them for Project Spectrum. In fact, they have all the colors except for the neutrals. I really like the colorway. I'm using the Waterfall Rib pattern from Sensational Knitted Socks.

Wow, I've been doing a lot of socks lately. I really need to work on something else. Need to do some lace today. I've got a little blue yarn and fiber in my stash, so I think I'll take pictures of that when I'm not too lazy to dig it out. I should also do some wheel spinning sometime soon, but I just can't seem to stop making socks.

By the way, have you seen the cute little sheep puppets on the cover of the new Spin-Off?

8 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

They're lovely!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Pugknits said...

the baby rib pattern is so lovely. love the soft pastels too :)

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Rebekah said...

that would make an adorable baby sweater, the colors are perfect.

12:19 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Very pretty socks.
I love those sheep puppets. I've been mooning over them all weekend.

12:41 PM  
Blogger margene said...

The socks are fabulous and I'm enjoying so many of the rib patterns in SS. I'll try the Waterfall soon after seeing your picture.
Nancy's little puppets are so darling!

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Angel said...

Oh goodness- you mentioned sheep puppets.(your socks look like a lot of fun btw) They look great- and with all my crazy knitting of stuffed toys I think I now feel the need to make some sheep puppets (along with my gnome, mouse, and the other planned toys I have in the pipeline.)

8:03 PM  
Anonymous kimberly said...

I love the color!

2:11 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

I have two pairs of socks in that colorway - one I knit for myself and one my Sockapaloooza pal knit for me and I love them both. They really do go with just about anything!

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home