Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Waterfall Rib Socks

My new socks:

I'm doing them in Trekking color 106. (Wouldn't this color make an adorable baby sweater?) They even have a bit of blue in them for Project Spectrum. In fact, they have all the colors except for the neutrals. I really like the colorway. I'm using the Waterfall Rib pattern from Sensational Knitted Socks.

Wow, I've been doing a lot of socks lately. I really need to work on something else. Need to do some lace today. I've got a little blue yarn and fiber in my stash, so I think I'll take pictures of that when I'm not too lazy to dig it out. I should also do some wheel spinning sometime soon, but I just can't seem to stop making socks.

By the way, have you seen the cute little sheep puppets on the cover of the new Spin-Off?

7 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

They're lovely!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Pugknits said...

the baby rib pattern is so lovely. love the soft pastels too :)

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that would make an adorable baby sweater, the colors are perfect.

12:19 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Very pretty socks.
I love those sheep puppets. I've been mooning over them all weekend.

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh goodness- you mentioned sheep puppets.(your socks look like a lot of fun btw) They look great- and with all my crazy knitting of stuffed toys I think I now feel the need to make some sheep puppets (along with my gnome, mouse, and the other planned toys I have in the pipeline.)

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the color!

2:11 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

I have two pairs of socks in that colorway - one I knit for myself and one my Sockapaloooza pal knit for me and I love them both. They really do go with just about anything!

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home