Friday, May 19, 2006

Stupid Xbox

Yes, there is very little knitting content in this post. In fact, there is none whatsoever. I am currently very ticked at my Xbox as it ate my game. I had spent 12 (okay, maybe 13) hours on Fable and just gotten past the Arena (which is a giant pain in the derriere because you can't save the game in the middle of a quest, so if you stop playing in the middle of the arena quest, you have to start ALL over; it wasn't that hard, just long and annoying. I saved it afterwards planning on playing another day and the stupid machine now won't let me load my game. In fact, it won't let me load any of the five games under that particular profile. I can start a new profile, save a game, and load the new game, but I can't get into any of the ones where I had been playing for so long. Twelve hours wasted. Yes, I am aware that some people may feel that that is twelve hours wasted anyway. I mean I could have spent that twelve hours knitting – that's a pair of socks after all. But hey, I could have worse vices than sock yarn and video games.

Stupid Xbox.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Argh - darn xbox! That used to happen to me in the old original (PC) Diablo, but fortunately doesn't in (PC) Diablo 2...

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home