Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Miscellaneous

The socks are coming along; I'm now on the gusset of the second one.

I've been spindling on my Golding. Not for a specific project, just playing. I'm planning to get another spindle or two at the Sheep & Wool. Definitely a laceweight Golding and maybe another one. (They do spin like a dream.) And check out these lovely ones from Halla. Aren't those pansies lovely. The Indigo Hound booth will be one on my first stops. I hope to also get Wendy to sign a copy of her book (which I hope to find there as I couldn't find a copy at my local bookstore).

I'm really excited about the festival this weekend! There will be plenty of pictures to show next week.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's a beautiful spindle, and I just love the picture, very artistic and calming.

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so jealous that spindle is gorgeous!!! Someday. I just made myself one because I can't get one anywhere here and I don't know how a really good one spins so it's ok if it's not perfect. Someday I will have a beauty like yours.

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You spindle is gorgeous!
I always wanted a fabulous spindle, so I ordered a custom one about 6 months ago from Bosworth and I've never used it. Lame, eh?
I'm jealous of you and all the others who are going to the Sheep & Wool festival. JEALOUS.
Have a swell time!

8:15 PM  
Blogger Peevish said...

That is lovely!

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home