Monday, April 17, 2006

New Sock Yarn

My new sock yarn came and not a moment too soon. I'm past the heel on the second Chevron sock so I'm in the finishing stretch. This is a decent picture considering that there is absolutely no sun today. We do need the rain so it's not all bad, just dreary.

I'm not sure if the pastel yarn on the left is for me or my girls, so I know I'm not going to use that one next. My question to you: Which one should I use next? The pink, purple, brown, black jacquard or the blue, mauve, white stripes? Let me know what you think. (I need to decide quick before my next package comes in and I have even more choices! This is the order from before the Yarn Focus Challenge began.)

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote for the one in the middle, with the pink! Love that colorway!

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm all about the bright and funky, but for some reason the light one on the far left is speaking to me.
Lucky you! New yarn! Yay!

10:13 AM  
Blogger Prachi said...

I like the blue, the one on the right. Looks totally cool!

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a stripe person, so my vote goes for the one on the right. Though, I'm pretty sure I've knit a pair of socks from the pastel on the left and really like them...

11:22 AM  
Blogger Debi said...

Depends on what you plan to do with it...if you need a no brainer stockinette, let the middle skein do the work for you, or a simple rib, choose the trekking. If you want to get a bit fancier, choose the blue stripes.

I'm a big help, huh? :)

12:16 PM  
Blogger Pugknits said...

pink and purple one :)

12:42 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

They all look like fun, but I'd have to start with the pink and purple.

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course you know which one I would choose. The pink and purple one.
Love, Your Mom

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like them all, but the pastelly one makes me think of spring, so that's what I'd use..

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would start with the pink and purple- but I'm partial to those colors myself.

5:34 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

The middle, because it is just FUN.

9:40 PM  
Blogger chris said...

What wonderful yarn love!! Hmm, for some reason, that beautiful pastel skein on the left is calling out to me. ;-) Any of the three would be awesome- they're all beautiful! Take care, Alison! :-)

3:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed the voting! I would have said the pink-I'm a sucker for pink. Although that blue/purple does speak to me. :)

1:43 PM  
Blogger zippiknits...sometimes said...

Trekking is making some of the most subtle and lushious colors, yes? I vote for the pastel cause I'm just in a pastel mood right now.

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home