Friday, March 31, 2006

The Week of the Finished Objects

Wow, I've finished a lot this week. And I can actually show you this one! (See, Kimberly, I have been knitting on my UFOs.)

And on:

You can see them a little closer here and you can click on the photos as always to make them bigger.
And yes, yes there is more black on the toe of one sock than the other. I did, in fact, have a whole other skein of the colored yarn, but quite honestly, I was too lazy to ball it up for all of four rows.

Specs
Pattern: Caesar's Check from Sensational Knitted Socks (I'm hosting a KAL for the book and this is only the second pair I've actually finished!)
Needles: Size 1 DPNs
Yarn: The black is Knitpicks Essential and the colored is one of the Sock Landscape colorways, also from Knitpicks
Complaints: This particular pattern does have an error which has been noted on the KAL. I think it has been corrected on the Corrections Page. Nothing major if you've done socks before.

I'm off to clean something (see, dear hubby, I don't just blog all day), then I'm going to cast on for another pair from SKS with some lovely Trekking. I'm considering ordering some more Trekking, but I have to decide before the end of the day because I've joined Rebekah's Yarn Focus Challenge. That means I only have one free day in April to order yarn and I don't want it to be on the first day.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee hee, I went and bought the bag of roving at my LYS that she couldn't find for me a couple weeks ago. I figured I'd better get it out of my system before tomorrow morning!

We can do this afterall it just means more focus. Now go order that Trekking :-)

3:28 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Those socks are SOOOO pretty. Yay you!

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great socks!!
That's so funny about the message to hubby. I have to convince mine that I don't just blog all day too. How funny, sister.
I just bought some Trekking last week. :o)

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home