Thursday, March 30, 2006

Bella is finished!

I know, you want to see pictures. Don't you hate when someone finishes something and can't show you pictures yet? First the Mystery Project, now this. Unfortunatly, this is one of those sweaters that just looks so much better on and my part-time photographer is currently at his real job. I tried the mirror thing, but all the pictures were incredibly blurry. So, you might have to wait until Saturday. It is beautiful and I love it. I think if I ever do it again (which I will because it is a lovely pattern!), I'll definitely do the pullover version because the fronts keep curling under and I've steamed the heck out of it. Other than that, it is really nice. Knitpicks Shine really shows off the lace pattern well. I'll give more information when I get some pictures up.

In other knitting news, I'm definitely in object finishing mode because I picked up my Mosaic Socks that have been hiding in a bag for a couple of months. I've finished the heel flap and about to start turning the heel. Shouldn't take much time at all after that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Looking forward to seeing pictures this weekend!

Oh, wow, those mosaic socks are GORGEOUS. Love the colors and the pattern!

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I know the lack of photographer problem, mine is always at work!

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I can't wait to see it!

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home