Friday, March 03, 2006

Pinks and Reds

Anyone who has been reading my blog for a while knows that I like pink. (Just take a look at some of the finished objects in the sidebar.) I used to deny it just because it was a "girl" color. I was even anti-pink for a while until I realized that even though I kept saying I didn't like pink, I bought a lot of stuff in that color. I now freely admit that I do like pink. So keeping with the March colors of the month for Project Spectrum, I share with you a small sampling of the pinks and reds in my stash.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooo, yum!! It looks like yarn candy, eye candy...knitterly candy!

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too love pink! I could gladly dive into your stash and start knitting.
Dorothy
http://www.missouristar.typepad.com

10:19 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Gorgeous! Lovely artistic photo to start your Project Spectrum out right.

StrangeLittleMama has a Project Spectrum button you would probably really like. :)

10:55 AM  
Blogger chris said...

Love the pinks!! Such pretty shades. I used to be a closet pink-lover till recently, too. ;-) Take care and have a great weekend, Alison! :-)

1:55 PM  
Blogger zippiknits...sometimes said...

Delicious! Pink it totally exciting as a color. There's just something about it.

4:47 AM  
Blogger Peevish said...

Yum! This is going to sound really pathetic, but what is the yarn furthest to the left??

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home