Thursday, March 02, 2006

Bella again

The great thing about doing so much lace is that when I work something on size 7s it seems to work up very quickly. The back to Bella is done. It seems awfully short though, even though I followed the instructions and got perfect gauge. Unfortunately, I ordered the amount of yarn called for, so unless I have yarn to spare after doing the sleeves and fronts, I might have to live with it being a wee bit short.

Mystery project is going along. After I finish Bella, I plan to make the Shapely Tank in the Project Spectrum March color of pink. I'm also working a little on the Landscape Shawl.

2 Comments:

Blogger chris said...

It looks wonderful! You've made such fast progress on it. Maybe blocking might help with the length? Take care, Alison! :-)

2:26 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

It doesn't look short, but it's hard to tell from the photo. I think Candsmom has a good idea - blocking!

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home