Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Bella

Well, since I started a mystery project that I can't show you, I've also started something that I can. Well, that and (as you can see from the sidebar) most of my current projects are in fingering or laceweight and I just needed something non-laceweight for a while.

This the beginning of Bella. I'm having second thoughts about making her into a cardigan. There are options for both the pullover and the cardigan. Originally, I had decided to make a cardigan to go over a Shapely Tank. I think I probably will; I just wish there were pictures on the site of Bella as a cardigan. I suppose I can always frog if I don't like it.

6 Comments:

Blogger chris said...

Very pretty! Looking at the picture of the pullover, it seems that it would translate well into a cardigan. You're right, though- it would help to actually see a pic of a Bella cardigan on the site. I love the color you chose! Take care, Alison! :-)

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that's going to be a gorgeous project! I can't wait to see how it works out.

Good luck!

8:52 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Bella has good beginnings - looking forward to seeing more!

9:18 PM  
Blogger LadyV said...

Alison, you and I seem to be on the same wave length...I just wrote on my blog that I was in a purple mood...The colour of Bella is sooooo pretty. I also have a surprise project but I did put up a little peek at it :-)

4:52 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

OK take 3 (AOL keeps booting me off!)

Your Bella looks wonderful already, love the color...

if you google Yarn A Go Go Rachel did the cardigan version of Bella, she probably has a pic on her blog somewhere! It was lovely!

8:16 PM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

Gorgeous as usual! Don't you just love purple?

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home