Monday, March 20, 2006

Deja vu

Seems like I've done this before.

Looks a lot like this picture, doesn't it? I swear it's a tad longer this time around and I hope I don't have to re-knit again. The rest of my yarn came and it is indeed the same dyelot. Since I ordered plenty this time, I'll probably have a bit left over. I also went ahead and ordered more of the Orchid just to be on the safe side and some of the lovely new Crocus color. I'm currently working on the two fronts to the cardigan at the same time. I've made a rather noticable error three or four rows back on just one of the pieces and since it involves yarn overs and k2togethers, it's not easily fixed. So I'm waiting until I can give it my full attention to try and tink back on one piece without messing up the other.

Until I have some more interesting things to show, here are a couple of picts of pink and red things around the house.
Cicero:

And some stuff from the desk:

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I really love the color. Hope you can tink and get easily back on track...

9:47 AM  
Blogger Pugknits said...

hats off to you for the determination! ;)

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have completed who projects and then ripped them all out in order to re-knit them. Its a daunting process, but in the end I was happier with the completed object.
BTW- is that Knitpick's Shine you are knitting with?

3:30 PM  
Blogger chris said...

Bella looks beautiful!! You knit so fast! I can't believe that you've already whipped out the whole back! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you on the front tinking- I feel your pain! Take care, Alison! :-)

12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I can't wait to see how this fits. It looks great so far.

4:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home