Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Knitter Nightmare

I dreamed about moths last night. You know the kind I mean. Actually I should probably say I dreamed about moth larvae. In my precious wool. Needless to say I checked my wool this morning.

I've decided on a rib pattern for the new sock. I'll probably post pictures of the progress tomorrow. I just wanted a little texture for the yarn to break up the pattern a bit. It's really pretty! Since I've had some interest, I will definitely post about how I like the Step yarn once I cast on. It is really soft and hard to resist.

I did just a little spinning yesterday; still working on that lovely roving from The Fiber Denn. Remember, I'm spinning thin so it looks pretty much the same as last time you saw it. Just imagine the bobbin a little fuller.

Only a week and a half to the Maryland Sheep and Wool. I think I'm actually going to make it until then without a yarn purchase! Is anyone else going to be there?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does being there in spirit count?

10:59 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I wish I was going to be there - does that count? :)

6:16 PM  
Blogger Peevish said...

You know, when I eventually get my trip to the US organised, it's going to HAVE to coincide with this event - I seethe with envy!

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoop it up for me with the sheep and all- one day I'll make it to MS&W, but for now I have to stay put.

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home