Wednesday, June 14, 2006

To all the animal lovers out there

Please keep my pup (she's actually thirteen-years-old) in your thoughts tomorrow (Thursday). She has to have a bit of surgery, nothing serious, but they are going to have to put her under which is always scary. She is in pretty good health for her age, but she does have some issues, hence the surgery.

Knitting content will come soon. I just have been getting very serious about the fit part of fit and knit and it seems to be cutting into my knitting time. I'll get things settled down soon though. I hope.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emma and I will be sending out best get well thoughts to you both tomorrow!

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's in our thoughts!! Everything will go well.

10:51 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

What a sweetie! P-Man and I are sending positive healing purrs and chirrps!

3:18 AM  
Blogger LadyV said...

Sending well wishes for a speedy recovery for such a sweetie.

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bailey and I will keep you both in our thoughts!

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, your little pup is such a sweetie, what a cute little face! I do hope that everything went well with the surgery and that she's already on her way to be completely well soon! All the best!

10:45 AM  
Blogger Pugknits said...

everything-goes-well-thoughts and speedy recovery vibes....and she's so cute!

you take care.

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are both in my thoughts, and Abners too. I'm making him keep his tail crossed for her.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Trish said...

Alison, you and your 'baby' are in my thoughts--I know how worrisome health issues are for our pets.

trish and emma and cleo

7:34 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I hope everything went well today!! Please let us know...

8:05 PM  
Blogger zippiknits...sometimes said...

I'm happy to hear, in your post above that your darling pup is doing well. Yeay! That is one adorable little face!

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home