Thursday, June 15, 2006

Julie update

Thank you to all the well-wishers! I really appreciate all the comments; it was nice reading them all throughout the day while my sweetie was at the vet. (I don't get all my comments to my email for some reason, so if I didn't respond personally, please don't take it personally. Thank you!) Juliette is now home recovering. She'll be on pain meds and antibiotics for a few days and we'll have to watch her. No jumping up on the couch (which she's still pretty good at considering her age). She's so groggy right now that she can't walk straight. And she keeps giving me the Mom-where's-my-food look because she isn't supposed to have anything but licking ice cubes until tomorrow. Isn't it wonderful how they can make you feel guilty when you're doing it for their sake?

I'll try to get some knitting content out in the next day or two. I finally got to knit a little today. I didn't knit at all yesterday!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw! Poor sweet pup! I'm so sorry she's not well, I hope she feels better soon. That's scary. I have an old girl too, and I worry about her constantly.
I'll be thinking about you guys, and wishing for a quick recovery!

8:26 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I'm glad things went well!!!

Hmm, just sounds like more blogger troubles... :(

9:43 PM  
Blogger Pugknits said...

what a pretty name :)

poor darling...at least momma is holding ice cubes for ya...rest well, be calm...when it's all over, all that you'll remember was that you were basking in momma's love :)

take care, alison.

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank goodness she's doing better.

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad things went okay. Hopefully she'll be back to jumping up on the couch in no time.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Debi said...

So glad Julie is fine :)

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home