Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Well, if I have any readers left, I have a finished project to show.

Pattern: Delpine from French Girl Knits
Yarn: KP Shine Sport in Cherry
Needles: Honestly, I don't remember; it's been nearly a month since this was actually finished and I'm just now getting around to posting it.

I just don't seem to have much time to blog any more. I homeschool, so it seems like a good portion of my time is devoted to that now, so any free time I have is actually devoted to crafts instead of blogging about the crafts.

I have decided to take my knitting "to the next level." I've signed up for TKGA's Masters Knitting Program, Level I. We'll see how I deal with "creative criticism."

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger stringplay said...

Blog when you have time. I'm always checking in to see what you've made. I first found you way back when you did three (or more?) of the Estonian scarves. Lovely.

Good luck on the knitting program. I know you'll do well and I look forward to seeing things as you go along.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Sarah-potterknitter said...

Through the power of Google Reader, I'm still here! Good luck on the Master Knitting. I've always thought it sounded like a great idea, except for the research parts! I did the Master Gardener program, maybe someday I'll add on Master Knitter.

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Jan from guild said...

Pretty! Needs a modeled shot!

Good luck on the master knitter. I know you can do it -- your knitting is great!

I can't seem to find the time ....

3:05 PM  
Blogger Opal said...

just like sarah, google reader lets me know whenever you update. :)

love the new sweater! though a modeled shot would make me happier. just sayin'!

i know what you mean about not having the time to blog. so many things to do and so little time to do it in. /sigh

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home