Monday, April 06, 2009

WIP

The back of the Kimono Top is pretty much finished. Since it's a three-needle bind-off, it's still on a cord with the yarn still attached, so I have the option of adding a little more to the length if needed. I'm casting on for the fronts and plan to work on them simultaneously.

(I know it's a pretty lousy picture, but you try getting a decent picture with a very exuberant 20-pound puppy who likes to chew anything and everything!) I'm hoping to finish the top soon as I really want to wear it to the Maryland Sheep and Wool (is it really only less than a month away!?)

Pretty much the same with this picture:

I've made it to the heel. The pattern calls for a short-row heel, but I much prefer the way heel flaps fit my foot, so that's what I've done. I love everything else about the pattern though.

And here's a rare picture, Sammy actually asleep:

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Hee hee - don't pets make taking WIP and FO projects so much more challenging?!

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Rebekah said...

Yay! I just read about the new addition to your family. Congratulations! He's a cutie, I wish I could play with him, he looks like a bundle of fun. Oh and your projets are lovely as well, but you know how I am about dogs.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Opal said...

sammy is so darling! he must be exhausted after helping you with the photo shoot. :)

the kimono top and sock are lovely, btw. :)

12:42 AM  
Anonymous Angel said...

sweet sammy sleeping!

I like the kimono pattern. Very subtle, but spring.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home