Thursday, March 05, 2009

WIP Thursday

I've made a little progress on the Kimono Top:


And as if I didn't already have enough stuff in the works, I got a project that had been on backorder since October when I ordered my loom:

This is for two scarves. The middle variegated is the warp (goes longways) and the pink and blue are for the weft in two different scarves (the pattern). You can click on the picture for a closer view. Of course, I have to finish the scarf that's currently half-warped. I'll find the time to do that someday!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Oh, that's going to be a soft and pretty scarf!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Love your weft colours with that warp, they are gong to be amazing scarves!

12:48 PM  
Blogger Opal said...

i love the way the kimono top is looking. the scarves are going to be beautiful!

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh the scarf is really yummy colors.... and your kimono top is so soft and blue looking. Very femme and pretty.

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home