Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Another reason to keep on knitting!

Knitting May Delay Memory Loss

I'm on the last chart of Greta; just haven't felt great the past couple of days. My yoga class kicked my butt Monday and I just wasn't great yesterday. Usually, yoga helps me feel better, but when I haven't been in a couple of weeks... I do know it helps me in the long run, but that's really hard to believe when one can barely move.

I hope to have pictures of Greta very soon! I also hope to get caught up on my blog reading this week.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger stringplay said...

Feel better soon! Can't wait to see Greta. Of course I fall in love with the one that isn't in THE book!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I've heard that about knitting before, and I have high hopes about knitting and reading at the same time - surely that must be especially good for the brain. Right?!

Hope you feel better soon!

2:50 PM  
Blogger Opal said...

i think the AARP endorses knitting as a way to keep your brain sharp. i've used that as a reason for my mother to take up knitting, but she just look at me funny and continues on with her crossword puzzles. /sigh

feel better soon!

3:04 PM  
Blogger Dorothy said...

All right! Another reason to start stashing yarn for retirement. Feel better soon.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home