Monday, February 23, 2009

New pretties!

Hopefully, I'll have Greta to show off by the end of the week. Each row is pretty short now. Last night at my Sit 'n' Knit, I finished 10 rows (and that was with me running my mouth a good bit of the time). And since I only have about 40 rows left, I should finish very soon. I also may have started a new project which I'll also show very soon. For now I have some new pretties to show off. From the multi-talented Opal:

Pictures really don't do them justice; they are very beautiful. (You can see her other pretties at her Etsy shop.) I had fallen in love with the purple ones and asked Opal if she could make some in red to go with my new shawl. I'm very happy with both pair and have already worn both even though I only got them Friday.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

Opal's work is just gorgeous. I don't wear jewelry, but if I did, I'd be buying out her shop. Those earrings are stunning!

10:26 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

If I still wore earrings, I'd be very tempted - they're lovely!

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opal makes some beautiful things, doesn't she? Those are gorgeous!

11:34 PM  
Blogger Opal said...

awww. i'm blushing!!

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home