Wednesday, March 25, 2009

WIP Wednesday

I've made a bit of progress on the Longbourn socks:

I really like how the colors are working together. I've had the mauve yarn for a while now and just couldn't figure out what to do with it. As for the denim, I already had a pair of socks in that exact color and didn't want another one, but with the mauve it really makes the denim look different. And it look like the cuff fits just about perfectly over my leg.

As for the Kimono Top, I have about 14 inches of the 24 inches on the back done. It's just a matter of working on it. I just needed a little break from all the stockinette and butterfly stitches. (Yes, I realize that the socks are all stockinette, but they are also all knitting.) I'll work on it a bit today.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty!

1:34 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

It is pretty!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Opal said...

i love the geometric patterning. very cool.

4:02 PM  
Anonymous AlisonH said...

Oh, that's cool! Swapping ideas between fairisle and lace--I like that!

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home