Monday, August 03, 2009

Upward Facing Dog

I was hoping to have Delphine finished by my guild meeting tonight, but it's not looking likely. Almost there, but not quite. So, I'll be able to show off the Kimono Top and hopefully I'll be able to show Delphine on the blog sometime in the next couple of days. I also have a new project already picked out and I'll also show that soon. Meanwhile, here's a picture of Sam:

Look at that face. It almost looks intelligent, doesn't it? Almost none of the "I'm a stupid puppy" there. (We've still got a while of the stupid-puppy phase left though.)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Opal said...

your sammy almost has the same expression my sammy does. and i think my sammy is still going through the "stupid kitten" phase, only i do believe he's over a year old. o.O

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Rebekah said...

His fur is just gorgeous! Every now and then we'll see a glimmer of puppydom in Abner's face, but its fleeting.

The Kimono top is beautiful. Love your pin too.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home