Sunday, June 07, 2009

Actual Blog Update!

You know you haven't blogged in a while when your husband, who has often in the past told you that you spend too much time blogging, tells you that you really need to update your blog.

I realize I still haven't posted goodies from the Sheep and Wool festival and I got some neat stuff, pretty new spindles and pretty new fiber. I'll try and get around and take some more photos, but for now, here's a picture of my newest Golding and some silk I've been spinning with it.

This spindle has to be the best-spinning Golding yet and that's saying a lot. I'm spinning the silk thread-thin and will double ply it eventually. I know, you're shocked because it's neither pink nor purple. It's a lovely blue. I'll show the rest of my goodies later and also show my newest pair of socks which has been finished knitting-wise for a week or so, but still needs some embroidery. Maybe I'll work on that at Sit 'n' Knit tonight.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

*gasp*
*thud*

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Angel said...

I just got a teeny teeny lace spindle- a greensleves one. Have yet to try a golding but I have heard so much about them....

8:42 PM  
Blogger Opal said...

for some reason, i can't see the spindle! waah!

4:02 AM  
Anonymous JessaLu said...

You *are* alive! ...I had heard rumors, but wasn't positive. ;o)

Lovely spindle!

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Eklectika! said...

OH. I covet that spindle!

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home