Monday, May 28, 2007

Goodies!

I didn't quite finish Bonsai. I still have one side to finish sewing up. Hopefully, I'll finish today and get some pictures. Meanwhile, I have goodies to show.

Margene's blog was one of the first that I began reading on a regular basis. I've always enjoyed her nature pictures (especially the gorgeous mountains) as well as all her knitting and lately spinning. I'm very happy to have won her 27,000th commenter contest and I got my goodies Saturday.

There's a skein of laceweight that doesn't have a name, but should really be called "Sherbet". It truly reminds me of the rainbow sherbet I used to get as a kid. I'm thinking it needs a simple triangular shawl to show off. The fiber is two ounces of "Geisha" merino from Wooly Wonka Fibers. There are also mints, hand salve, and some wonderful chocolate that only remained intact long enough for the photo. That lavender chocolate is really good. I haven't tried the others yet. And the fabric that it's all lying on is actually a little bag just perfect for fiber and spindles. I'm so happy with everything! Thank you so much, Margene!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Congrats on being lucky commenter #27000! Fabulous goodies.

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loevly gift- and ooh I see that you hit the webs sale too. I look forward to that sale every year- their must be something wrong with me. :)

11:19 AM  
Blogger Opal said...

Lovely swag. I love to read Margene's blog too. She's so inspiring. :)

3:58 PM  
Blogger margene said...

Glad you like it and thank you for your sweet compliments!

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home