Saturday, March 31, 2007

Simplicity

Simplicity seems to have restored my mojo. First the diamond shawl which is coming along and now this:

It's the Shapely Tank from White Lies Designs. (Am I the only one who is waiting for her book?) I had some KnitPicks Shine in Orchard that I got for this project last year and never got around to making it. But starting on the shawl and realizing that simplicity was what I really needed right now, it really seemed the perfect project to start. Simplicity is indeed under-rated. And you know, one can never have too many tanks for summer.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Sarah-potterknitter said...

oooh that is a nice pattern. I've bookmarked it for the days when I can actually wear a real shirt again next year.

9:31 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Yay, simplicity!!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Opal said...

I've been wanting to make that tank for awhile. I have no idea what's stopping me. I also adore that yarn. It's so soft and shiny!

8:13 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

That's also been on my list-I think it's about time I get to it. Maybe that will motivate me to finish some things. Pretty color!

4:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to that book too, she has some great stuff! And I like the shapely tank too.

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shine is such a nice yarn- plus simplicity is what got my mojo back- there is something very soothing about plain ol' knitting.

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been planning on knitting that tank for some time now. I can't wait to see how yours turns out!

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home