Saturday, December 30, 2006

Julie Update

Thank you for all the supportive comments and well wishes for our furry baby. She's home now, a bit groggy, but seems to be doing well. As soon as we got home, she was walking around smelling everything to make sure all was as she left it. Now she's all cuddled up in her Elmo chair.

We won't know about the pathology until next week sometime, but she's happy to be home.

I hope to get my yearly knitting summary and my knitty resolutions for the new year out in the next couple of days and I hope to blog a bit more regularly. Thanks again for all the good thoughts. If I didn't answer you personally, it's simply because I don't have your email address (Blogger doesn't always give it to me).

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

Feel better Julie!! Knitbloglandia is pulling for you!!! :)

2:44 PM  
Blogger maryse said...

ha! look at sweet julie in her elmo chair.

animals are so funny sometimes, aren't they.

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope she feels comfortable and the path rsults are not bad. She is a lovely dog.

5:05 PM  
Blogger Opal said...

She looks so sweet in her chair! Aww! I hope she feels better real soon and that the path results are nothing but good news.

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw Alison! I haven't been around much either, due to all the holiday stuff, and I completely missed your post about Juliette. I'm so sorry she's having troubles again, and I will say a little doggie prayer for her. My dog is the same age as yours as you know, so my heart goes out to you. I can only imagine your worry.
Keep her cozy and give her extra snuggles. :)

8:18 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Oh, look at how sweet she is! I'll keep my fingers crossed.

12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Julie feels better very, very soon - what a cute little thing she is!
Happy New Year, and all the best to you and your family!

5:29 AM  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for good news on the pathology report, too.

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I certainly hope she's feeling better soon. I wrote a comment on your last post but I guess blogger ate it. This is not the first time so I've now learned to check. I'm keeping my fingers, legs, arms and everything else crossed that all goes well with the results. I went through a bit with our Kittie this past summer and I know how horrible it can be. Give her tons of hugs from my two kitties. :)

5:24 PM  
Blogger Pugknits said...

julie baby, we pray that you will heal quickly and positively.

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alison, i'm sending you all good thoughts for julie!

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sweet little dog. I hope that the news is good, and that she is recovering well. Jazzie sends a friendly little woof to Julie.

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home