Friday, December 29, 2006

Animal Lovers

I know I've been posting very sporadically the last few weeks, but I just haven't been doing a lot of knitting. I've been doing a little and some spinning and I plan to do a summary of all completed objects in 2006 sometime soon, but today, I'm a bit sad. I know so many bloggers are also pet owners/animal lovers and I want to ask for your good thoughts for my Juliette today. I found a lump on her abdomen last week and the vet thinks it's mammary cancer (doggie breast cancer). She's having surgery today to remove it. We'll know how good or bad it is sometime next week. Please think of Julie today. She's been with us all of my adult life and she's such a sweet girl. Thank you!

Labels:

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no. I'm sorry, I'll be thinking of you and hoping for the best.

9:19 AM  
Blogger maryse said...

i'm hoping for the best too. poor julie.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

Our pets are such an important part of our families. I hope for the best for Juliette.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Brena said...

I'm so sorry. Me and my pets are sending healing thoughts Julie's way.

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so sorry! I hate it when our animals are sick. I hope everything goes well with the surgery. You are all in my thoughts.

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julie is in our thoughts and prayers. God gave us pets for our delight and that they do very well.

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no. My pets are my babies so I understand how it is. I'll be hoping for the best for Julie.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

*hug* I'll be thinking of both of you. It's so hard when our furbabies are sick.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Susan (ZenKnit) said...

Good thoughts and knitty hugs for you and your sweet dog girl.

11:51 AM  
Blogger Debi said...

The P-Man and I are sending healing thoughts and positive vibes for your Julie! and hugs for you {{{{Ali}}}}

1:08 PM  
Blogger Dorothy said...

Hoping for the best for you and Julie.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Knittymama said...

I bet she'll be good as new! I'll be thinking of you guys!

11:17 PM  
Blogger Opal said...

Onyx and I are sending the very best thoughts and prayers to Juliette and you. We're hoping for the very best.

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home