Wednesday, October 24, 2007

WIP Wednesday - Cap Shawl

Actually, Cap Shawl is technically no longer a work in progress. I know, you're wondering where the pictures are. It sort of didn't get blocked yesterday although I finished it yesterday morning. Just didn't have the time. Add to that a sore neck (don't know what I did to it; just moved it wrong or slept on it wrong or something, but today is the first day I can move it without much pain at all). It's going to take a while to pin out since I can't use the blocking wires. And besides, it's rainy and cloudy today so I can't get a decent picture, so pictures will have to wait. It is very lovely though.

So, what next? I'm going to finish the light purple socks I'm working on. I think I'm also going to work on my Trinity Shawl and maybe the Hex Coat. But I've got to confess, I'm really itching to cast on for the Raku Suri Stole with my lovely vacation yarn:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need pictures - I won't be at Guild this month! (boo-hoo)

I just looked at the Raku Suri Shawl, and it says there are errata. That's going to be pretty, too!

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see pics!

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that is lovely colored yarn. I can't wait to see the new shawl.

12:16 PM  
Blogger Susan Pandorf said...

That Raku is a lovely knit.Can't wait to see pictures.

Congrats on finishing the cap shawl. Did you add up how many stitches were in it? Or is that too daunting?

Blessings!

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the color- it will be a very beautiful shawl!

5:07 PM  
Blogger Opal said...

That's going to be a gorgeous shawl. The yarn is simply fabulous.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Oh, I hate it when I do that to my neck - hopefully yours is feeling better and won't further impede your blocking or knittin!

7:10 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Looking forward to seeing the Cap Shawl! The Raku Suri Shawl is a beauty as is the yarn. I can see why they are calling to you. I hope your neck continues to improve!

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dying to see the blocked Cap Shawl. I bought a giganto skein of Briar Rose laceweight at Rhinebeck, and have been thinking about trying that pattern...

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home