Monday, September 10, 2007

More Hex Coat

In my last post, I said that I hoped I took really good notes so I wouldn't spend too much time trying to figure out where I was on the Hex Coat. I probably should have said that I usually do take really good notes, very meticulous, very detailed. My problem actually is that the notes usually get lost. I usually take the notes into a small notebook or piece of paper, etc. and it usually disappears during a project's hibernation. BUT... This time I lucked out. Tucked in between the pages of Knitting Nature I found my piece of paper that had the rows all marked out in preparation for the armhole decreases. So I was able to just start knitting and I finished the front pieces yesterday. So now for the back, sleeves and all the hexagons!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Yay! You probably owe the knitting gods a big sacrifice now. ;)

11:23 AM  
Blogger Prachi said...

Man, this is like finding a treasure. I always lose my notes too and then there are needle and size disasters.
Am following this project with great interest - it's in my queue too, but I will likely make it shorter.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Opal said...

I'm so glad you found your notes! It's like desiknitter said, you've found your pot of gold and I'm following this with an avid eye as I'm hoping to make this one day too.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Yay! You are an inspiration to us sloppy note takers. The coat looks good!

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, blogger has been hating on me, and not letting me post, but Firefox seems to have finally kicked its butt...

I am glad you found your notes. I always lose mine, and then I have to play the guessing game.

9:01 PM  
Blogger Octopus Knits said...

That's great! Makes things so much easier...

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And it's beautiful!

2:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for finding notes!! It looks great so far! :o)

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home