Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Cap Shawl Beginnings

Two posts in one week. Wow. First of all, thank you for all the wonderful comments about the Diamond Shawl. If I didn't respond personally, it's because your email address didn't come through on Blogger and I couldn't find it anywhere else. I do appreciate all the comments though.

Now for something new:

This is the Cap Shawl. Once you get past the pain-in-the-butt circular cast-on (3 stitches on 3 size 6 dpns, truly a pain), it is a rather simple pattern so far. Very repetitive and very relaxing. It's going pretty quickly.

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

And quite a color change!!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

What a wonderful red! You're really going quickly.

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, pretty red!

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cast on may be a PITA but it looks really cool ;o)

12:32 PM  
Blogger LUL said...

I just finsihed my Cap Shawl today :-) I just love that shawl, but in the end a row seem to go on forever. You can see it in my blog :-)

1:42 PM  
Blogger Opal said...

That cast on does sound like a pain, but looks well worth the effort!

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tssk. tssk. No yarn information? Do tell...

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay- I can finally post (blogger has been giving my computer trouble.) I love your shawls- the purple one is gorgeous and the cap shawl is going to be awesome. I just picked up VLT this week and it is awesome- some of the lace intimidates me though so I think I will start with a few of the simpler "border" scarves. Anyway your work is great!

6:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I sent an email to join the sks kal but have not heard anything back yet.

can I join?

KnittinDeb

10:45 PM  
Blogger Kristi aka Fiber Fool said...

It looks very pretty!

5:32 PM  
Blogger Susan Pandorf said...

Well, I wish I could tell you the cap shawl will continue to go quickly, but, as I have learned with my Lily shawl, these things have a way of growing...

I'm up to over 1400 stitches a round, with about 20 rows yet to go.

WHEW!

BTW, the diamond shawl is beautiful!

Blessings!

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home