Wednesday, August 01, 2007

WIP Wednesday

I'm not much further along on the edging than last week. I have two whole patterns done on it.

Let's see, only about 30 more, give or take a few. I still can't get the color right for this stole. I've played with the camera settings and I've played with the image once it's on the computer, and I just can't get it right!

I was almost very bad this week. It involves some red laceweight and the book Victorian Lace Today. Okay, I was actually very bad (don't break out in hives, Debi; I know I already have way too many projects!) and did attempt to start the Cap Shawl, but for some reason, it wasn't working out after several starts. Apparently, the red laceweight is telling me to finish the Diamond Stole and possibly even the Trinity Shawl first. (Have you noticed that both Trinity and the Cap Shawl also have knitted-on edging?! Ugh!)

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I love how the purple diamond stole is shaping up! Sounds like a pretty clear message to finish things up before starting that new project. ;)

11:29 AM  
Blogger Kristi aka Fiber Fool said...

It may be slow going, but it is beautiful!

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh that's pretty! Look, just schedule yourself for one pattern per day (no pressure) and you will be done in no time!

12:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, look at that!

2:08 AM  
Blogger Dorothy said...

I can sympathize! Debi's always getting on me about too many projects too. Actually, she's right most of the the time. LOL The edging is lovely. I'm actually one of those wierd people that actually likes doing the edging. I love seeing it develop and the stitches leave the needle for good.

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Cap Shawl. I can see why it tempts you! ;-)

Your diamond edging is lovely! One repeat at a time, and it'll get done. Eventually. ;-)

10:09 AM  
Blogger Romi said...

Oooooooooooooh. That is SO PRETTY!

8:26 PM  
Blogger Opal said...

Beautiful edging! I can't believe the red yarn isn't cooperating. I wonder how I'd do if I tried to start a new project. Hrm....

7:38 AM  
Blogger LUL said...

Don't give up on the Cap Shawl. It is so beautiful and really very easy once you get the hang of it. I am at row 149 and enjoying every second (though I fear the 1500 row edge a bit).
Look forward to see it grow. Will bookmark your blog ;-)

www.lulsblog.blogspot.com

5:49 PM  
Blogger vanessa said...

gorgeous edging!

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home