Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Pretty Stuff

I'm definitely not a member of a stash-along. How can you tell?

The top four colors are Cherry Tree Hill Supersock, colorways left to right are Serengeti, Foxy Lady, Quarry Hill, and Peacock and the bottom skein is one of the Interlacement Tiny Toes Bachelor Buttons skeins. Note that although three of the skeins do have purple, in two of them, purple is more of a complementary color and not really one of the main colors in the skein. And two skeins have absolutely no purple whatsoever. I made a conscious choice to choose skeins based on not having much purple. And I love them all! All the skeins are from The Loopy Ewe, complete with a handwritten note and needle inventory cards. The personal touches really do mean a lot to handcrafters, don't they?

I'll post an update about Hidcote and the new socks soon. I seem to have found my mojo in full force and might even finally have a FO or two very soon.

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Dorothy said...

Glad your mojo is back, just in time for Forest Path! I recently ordered from the Loopy Ewe and I was very pleased with their personalized service. I'll definitely order from them again.
dswaite@mac.com

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh so beautiful. I'm so glad your not part of a stash along, I can live vicariously through your purchases.

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice choices! I don't have any of the Cherry, but I did just get some interlacements myself!

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo, I love the Serengetti and the Peacock colors the best, but they are all lovely. I haven't knit with either of those sock yarns yet. No one carries them around here and I never seem to get orders place it seems.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Gorgeous yarn, all of it! LOL - I try to stay away from too much purple, but I'm never very successful. :)

12:32 PM  
Blogger Agnes said...

LOVELY yarns!

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, bless the return of the mojo!!

I had to look really hard at Quarry Hill and Peacock to see the difference in color -- but all are beautiful.

(I think I see purple in all of those skeins!!!)

Thanks for the eye candy!

4:08 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

Serengetti is one of my favorites! I love CTH especially the potluck colors and Sheri is the best!

1:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow nice haul!! Thanks again for stopping by :o)

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful yarns! I love CTH supersock, I knit a lot of socks with it. I haven't used quarry hill yet, and I gave peacock away. I may have to do some shopping.

Good to hear that your mojo is back. Looking forward to FOs!

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home