Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Warm Feet

Here are my finished Conwy socks.

And the close-up. The color is actually much more accurate in the close-up. It is more of a dark blue-grey than blue.

The specs:
Pattern: Conwy from Knitting on the Road by Nancy Bush for the Knitting on the Road KAL
Yarn: Essential from Knit Picks in Dusk
Modifications: The pattern was written for a smaller foot than mine, so I added a few stitches which would have made the socks too big, so I went down a needle size to 0. They fit perfectly.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the new socks. Conwy is a great pattern and your's look fantastic in that color.

9:21 AM  
Blogger stricken madchen said...

They look great!

9:53 AM  
Blogger vanessa said...

great sox :-) thanks for leaving me a comment :-)

1:15 PM  
Blogger chris said...

Gorgeousness!! So beautiful. You did a fantastic job on your Conwy.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Nikki in Niagara said...

Your conwys are beautiful and so are the fingerless gloves down below.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

They look really good. It's so much fun to see everyone's different versions of the same pattern.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

Just gorgeous, I wish I like knitting socks more. Maybe I should do socks with patterns, then it would hold my attention more. I get bored fast! :)

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home