Sunday, October 23, 2005

Nothing to show

I've come to the conclusion that there is no way I'll finish my socks before the end of Socktoberfest. I added stitches and went down a needle size so I'm just past the heel of the first one; there's just no way I'll finish both socks in a week. There are a couple of other things that have to be finished by the end of October (Halloween costumes!). And there's Mystery Christmas Present #2 that is nearly done. I still have another Mystery Christmas Present in the queue, so presents and costumes must take priority over my own socks. I don't want to keep showing you pictures of the same sock and I can't show you pictures of the Mystery Christmas presents until Christmas which is the only other knitting project I've made progress on this week, so there's nothing to show.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clearly you need to start something else so we can see pictures. :)

1:06 PM  
Blogger chris said...

Don't you wish there were a few more hours in each day? :-) And I hear you about the Halloween costumes and Christmas gifts...the holidays always seem to sneak up on us!

3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home