Friday, October 07, 2005

Handpainted yarn!

Look at the lovely handpainted yarn I got yesterday.

It is Dragonfly Zephyr from Furr Yarns. The picture on the website of this yarn actually has deeper colors, so I was a bit surprised; this is more pastel, but I like it. It's so soft (merino/silk). And in case you're wondering what I'm planning for it.

The Landscape Shawl from Fiber Trends. And as if I didn't have enough projects in the queue, this also came yesterday, used from Amazon.

There are so many pretty classic sweaters in this book that I already want to do. (If you're keeping track, I'm now up to at least three shawls, Mystery Christmas Project #2, and various small projects, including a scarf from the Pinedale merino, pictures coming soon.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

Pretty new yarn and pretty shawl to be :)

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait, isn't there a Madli some where in there? :)

I considered getting some Dragonfly from Furryarn, but resisted that particular colorway and chose others instead. Yours will make a wonderful shawl.

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home