Monday, October 03, 2005

Fiber from the Festival

I got a little fiber from the festival. Some white angora fluff that I'll probably mix with some merino to make laceweight for a shawl. I also got some merino in "Pinedale".

A merino/silk blend in "Rose".

And some merino/tencel blend in "Green" which is actually a lovely dark teal (green with a little blue in it).


I didn't get much at all, but maybe enough to keep me busy for a little while at least. I've begun spinning the Pinedale up and it's lovely green with specks of rose. I'll post some pictures of it when I get some plied. I still can't believe I forgot pictures of the bunnies!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have some merino/tencel blend waiting for me in the spinning basket. I haven't tried it out yet but the sheen of the rovings is just beautiful!

2:08 PM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

Alison, beautiful colors! I love to get new merino in the mail. I open the box and just stare....then I do the drooling! :)

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home