Saturday, October 29, 2005

Goodies to show


Goodies from Knit Picks include: Dusk yarn because I was going to be short just enough for the toes on my Conwy socks. It's even the same dye lot! Fawn sock yarn, Lost Lake Shadow yarn, Palette in white, mist, fog and ash. And Nancy Bush's new sock book.

Now my Mystery Christmas present #2 is finished. The Halloween costumes are done, so here's a question. Do I get a head start on Mystery Christmas present #3 (the last), do I work on my socks which I really have little hope of finishing for Socktoberfest before Monday (unless, of course, I work on them continuously all weekend which is not going to happen because the in-laws will be in town next weekend and I have a house to clean), or do I start another project, Fair Isle fingerless gloves with the Palette yarn?

What do you think I'm going to do?

3 Comments:

Blogger April Rescigno said...

Oh, you just HAVE to start a new project... with new yarn and needles and everything. Nothing is more fabulous than beginning something new! That's probably why I have at least ten or eleven projects going at once. :)

7:04 PM  
Blogger chris said...

Your KnitPicks goodies look so yummy! I especially love the Palette yarns you ordered. That Nancy Bush book is next on my list of things I want to order from Knit Picks, too. Let us know how you like it! Hmmm, I'm going to vote for starting a new project. :-) I agree with April- there's nothing better than casting-on for a new project with fabulous new yarn! :-)

1:12 AM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

I think that you should finish the socks for Socktoberfest. I think you will be happy that you accomplished it and finished the challenge along with hundreds of others, but then again, that's just my opinion. I always have a million and one projects going at a time... :)

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home