Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Last New Project, I Promise

Okay, this is the last new project until I finish a few things. I have now finished my Christmas knitting. The gifts will be given early, so you'll finally get to see some pictures of what I was working on sometime next week. Meanwhile, you'll have to settle for yet another new project.

This is the back of the sweater for which I bought all the Color Your Own Wool of the Andes.

The Christmas sock is finally progressing. I had to start over because it was too tight with the Fair Isle floats and I just couldn't loosen them up as they already were pretty loose. So I'm close to finishing the first one. I'd love to see your socks from Sensational Knitted Socks! Join the Knit Along!

2 Comments:

Blogger chris said...

Your sweater looks gorgeous! I love all the intricate pattern work. I especially love that Color Your Own wool. So classy in that natural cream color. I'd LOVE to join your KAL, but I need to get the book first. :-P If it's not too late, maybe I can get the book after the holidays and join all of you! Take care! :-)

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will you be dyeing the WOTA? Looking forward to seeing how you do that. I've never dyed my own yarn before and am curious.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home