Saturday, November 26, 2005

Bad, bad

I really need to stop buying yarn for a while. "Why?" you ask. Well, this for one.

That's Trekking color 78 from The Knitter. Lots of different purples with a few specks of green, blue and pink. It's really very pretty and will make a lovely pair of socks. And then there's this.

Rocky Mountain Dusk from Knit Picks. What I'm not showing you are the twelve skeins of Color Your Own Wool of the Andes. I'm planning on using them as they are for "Lizzie" by Kim Hargreaves from this book. It's a long cardigan type sweater with an optional belt and cables. Guess what I started?

I should finish up Mystery Christmas Present #3 tomorrow, so I'm back to my usual selfish knitting consisting of lace, socks, and the sweater, all for me.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say, be selfish! I've never found anyone who appreciates my knitting as much as I do! : ) Seriously, there are a few, but for the most part there aren't a whole lot of people out there who are "knitworthy" - who will care for a hand knit something and actually wear it!

8:59 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

Hehehe...actually I'm to blame Alison! I found the "new" colors for Judy on a German vendor site and she ordered them! I got the 107 and 110...gorgeous!!!

Can't wait to see your new sweater!

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this shade! I rearranged my stash in my tiny flat over the weekend and swore I wouldn't buy any more yarn. But have you seen Elann's offering about to open even as I type this?

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the Trekking XXL yarn. The stripes are nothing you expect and change constanly. It always leaves you wondering what the next color supprise will be.

2:09 PM  
Blogger Rissa said...

Oh, so pretty. :-) I love the colors.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home