Monday, November 09, 2009

Hey, Look Over There...

I'll tell why there's no knitting to show in a moment. Meanwhile, there are pictures of fluffy animals taken at the zoo yesterday.


First of all we have a fluffy animal that could bite your head off.

Isn't he cute trying to get his ball out of the water?






These little guys are always so pretty.

So why am I distracting you with no knitting pictures? Because I had to frog some more. The short row section tensioning didn't look right to me, so I frogged. Just the short row section, the rest of the handle, I'm very happy with. You know though, if I'm putting all this effort into a purse, I'm going to be really happy with it, so I'll do a bit more work if need be.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Fluffy animals!!

(Yup, the distraction worked.)

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Rebekah said...

I always enjoy a good fluffy animal picture. I distracted people with ways to get my niece in trouble because I too have no knitting to report.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Opal said...

kitty with a ball!

what? who needs knitting?

2:53 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Ooh, look, that monkey, it's spinnable...

--AlisonH at spindyeknit.com

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home